New To The Market: The Sommers Building -- 224-230 Seward Street. The Sommers Building was originally known as the Carstens Building. Learn more about this historic building at the City and Borough of Juneau Historic Sites & Structures website. One of Juneau's original concrete buildings. This historic building is a two-story, flat-roofed reinforced concrete structure with a concrete foundation.
- Adjacent to Key Bank on Seward Street
- Up to 3 storefronts at street level
- Fully-leased second floor to a strong, long-term tenant
- Great opportunity on the path between the Capitol and Downtown
- Nearly 15,000 SF in all
- All this and a full basement
View Larger Map